Development of the EWindow Software is focused on several parts:
1) SIP portocol We use the standard protocol for IP (video) telephony, SIP optimised for light supports, as Raspberry Pi. Our implementation is based on the minimalistic SIP client Cash dip. This has proven to be suitable, with low hardware resources to enable an acceptable connection quality, because it has a modular design and is designed to support special video hardware resources.
git clone https://github.com/alfredh/baresip
2) A Qt/QML-based user interface
git clone https://github.com/teilWERK/ewindow-core
3) Some configuration scripts for specific platforms
git clone https://github.com/teilWERK/ewindow-scripts
4) A set of build recipes for Alpine Linux The complete system is based on the Linux distribution Alpine Linux, from that automatically creates pre-configured live images.
git clone https://github.com/teilWERK/ewindow-aports
5) ECho Cancelation The echo suppression for undisturbed hands-free communication is based on currently on pulse audio or code from the Google WebRTC project.
6) Script to put everything together in a bootable live image:
git clone https://github.com/teilWERK/ewindow-builder